When Students are up to giving any entrance exam for Admission in the Colleges, Universities & many other institutes they have a lot of nervousness and anxiety in their mindsets about the Respective Exams. Some of the queries are "will that question paper be tough or simple or will I make it for that exams merit which I am going to appear just now". These kind of Queries results in nervousness & anxiety which effect the students during their exams-preparation & also at the time of exam.
Just focus on the Entrance:-
Students, be serious about the exam as entrance exam can never be as easy as you expected but also they cannot be so tough if you prepared it with all your efforts. Complete your planning and start the preparations 40 to 50 days prior to the Entrance exams.
* Plan for time instant as you have to set a fixed time period to solve particular question.
* Deeply overcome the basics of formula or formulae and analyze all the related portions. Theoretical as well as practical workout of these formulae can help you a-lot to crack any question related to it.
* Solve as many numerical as you can solve in an single day. At least 20 to 30 numerical per day from every subjects including Numerical in their syllabus.
* Preparation is a step up-step up workout. To crack any entrance you have to complete all steps to reach at the peek value of it so always fulfill your planing as well as achieve day to day targets set by you in planing.
* Always have as an eye on the sample papers as well as last year exam papers this will help you a lot in understanding the query well. Take guidance from older testpapers.
* Never give up. This is the worst thing to do during the exam time as well as the preparation time. There will be a lot of mind states in your mind at the time of preparations but you should and you must stick to your goal that you want to achieve.
* Try to make a short note on a pages for the topics you feel you are forgetting & go through them.
* Plan for each and every subject which in the syllabus or pattern of Entrance exams, and make a balanced schedule for each and every subject and give a complete dedication to every subject.
* Last & the most important tip to follow is that you must not study at late night before the exam day as well donot study 1 hour before the exams starts. Just be chilled & calm before the exam because studying just before the entrance exam starting will lead to a mess up in mind which will not let brain to be calm & you will start forgetting things. This also low downs your confidence before the exam.